Thursday, August 02, 2007

A Good Tired

I'll admit it. I am tired.
Since coming to Honduras on June 11th, I haven't been able to take a full day off and most of the days are from 5:30 AM to about 10:00 to 10:30 PM. I'm tired but it is a really good tired.
I have been blessed to be a part of amazing ministry this summer. God has introduced me to some true servants and allowed me to work shoulder to shoulder with them.
I have learned a bunch of Spanish and am now to the point of feeling totally inadequate - I know just enough to know how little I do know........ I am anxious to be able to take two or three weeks of language school in the fall.
The work here is growing and that too could be overwhelming - I am learning to look at individuals and what we are able to do - one soul at a time and that makes it easier.
I am blessed with the best job in the world and would like to thank all that are participating.
I'll be posting a full report for the work of the summer next week.
Blessings,
Marc

No comments: